Thursday 27 October 2011

with someone like TINY... ^___^

Please to meet "TINY"
the white bird from the popular game Angry Bird...
He is my favorite character.

(I really don't know why, basta favorite ko lng sya! hehehe!)


TINY Bank 
(from my one and only brother, GANDY)

tenchu!
(naku need ko talaga cya mapuno ng coins)



 TINY Passport holder
(also from my one and only kuya


 design for my espardille shoes


super excited!
(grabeh ang pagkakilig ko noh)


 My TINY espardilles
(by grace reyes)  Pls. visit her site ^__^
www.g-reyeshandpainted.blogspot.com

 Napakagaling ng pagpinta mo Gara! Tnx tnx!

BLEH! with my personalized shoes! 



@ the office with my TINY shoes... Yey!

me and my TINY shoes

my TINY key chain from ROSE Cerezo
and TINY fan from myself 

TINY- korean pose.
ahahah!
Bakloosh na TINY
from my churchmate NIKKI SABINO


wahahah!
wait there's more!
^____^
but for now, yan nalang muna...

2 comments: