Tuesday 1 November 2011

sPoOkTaCuLaR ...nAiLs

OCTOBER is a very special month for me,
maybe because of my birthday.
(last DAY of the month...)
 hahaha!

In preparation for it my NAILS are my priority.
^___^

I planned to have some shade of red, black and silver for my nail art design,
but unfortunately it doesn't match my rubber brackets (braces) that's why
I have to changed it to ORANGE and BLACK...
ahahah!

TAMA! That's it!
Halloween nails for my Birthday!
^____^

let me show you some of my pictures........


tangerine NAILs (long square cut)


ARTE pose (hahah!)


second step - black matte for the tip


third step - add some silver



black for detailing the lines



all done




pumpkin and spider web


me and my spooktacular NAILS

^___^

I don't have enough time to do it that's why the pictures are all taken at the office.
A very special  THANKS to MS. ROSE CEREZO,


'Coz I used her i Phone 4 for my photographs...
Super TNX my SISTER.
(SA UULITIN AHH!)

Happy Halloween Everyone!
^___^




2 comments:

  1. aww... super touched naman ako sis.. special mention talaga ko dito ha..at may picture pa! buti maganda yung pic na nilagay mo.. hehe! you're always welcome SIS.. ;) talagang sa uulitin? parang sayo na nga din ung fone ko sa dami ng pics mo. haha! ganda ng blog entry mo.. kasi andito ako.. haha! mwah! ;) --> PR ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur always welcome LABS... Kasi todo suporta ka sakin eh, and I really really over over APPRECIATE ko tlga lahat yun! onting pix nlng at parang akin na yang iPhone mo, heheh! I heart u much! mwaahh!

    ReplyDelete