Wednesday 10 August 2011

Arte Clavo (Nail Art)


When I was a child,
Pencil, Brush and Crayons are my toys...
I really really love to draw and paint,
kahit na dko pa tlga alam kung papaano.
“They say I have this given talent”

Until mag college ako... tapos after 4yrs... nakatapos rin! whew!

me and my family (asan c bunso?)

“Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Visual Com./ Advertising” 
(may MUMU pa sa likod oh! haha)

kalimitan kasi, during my ESTUDYANTE days,
I used to paint on a paper, wall and canvas...
Waaahhh! Again & Again... “paulit ulit nalang” ggrrr…
That's the time na nagtry ako ng bago... My NAILS!
(haha! yun napagtripan ko!)

Ano nga ba yun?
They called it “Nail Art”. . .
the practice of painting decorative designs on your fingernails.
For me it’s a fun way to brighten up your everyday look or accessorize a special occasion outfit. There are a variety of nail art designs available, ranging from subtle and understated to funky and outrageous. For example, you could choose to paint flowers on your nails for a date or even a basic line and shapes to fit your casual attire. While the more intricate designs are best left to a professional but for us it’s possible to create simple nail art at home.

Like me, as an artist, my design always depends on my mood for a certain day. (arte noh!)
Pero Totoo… Especially the choice of color also depends on it.
Heheheh!    ^__________^

That’s why Guys if you want me to NAIL ART you one time, please PLEASE please be sure that I’m in a GOOD mood! Aheheheh!
(malay ninyo I can give you FREE of charge)…

 eto po example ng GOOD mood ko! Hahah!
(parang cra lng eh noh)


 my nail art brushes (from mylabs)
TNX po, I heart YOU!

 my first time to try nail art! wahahah!
I used TOOTHPICK for that 'coz I have no brush yet (eew eew noh!)

 my colorful shocking nails during Cebu trip yr 2008

@ KFC with d'big burger! haha! TERNO dapat ang nails sa damit. ^___^

 pink and purple with silver accent nail art

 right thumb nail
 left thumb nail
reversed red and purple with white and black dot at d'side (evil eye stone inspired)

 violet, fuchsia, green and red simple nails for our church fellowship

 Yin-yang inspired
 @ my inanak's baptismal (shaddy)

 gold nails by my manicurista...
na bored ako kaya dinagdagan ko cya ng black and silver to be complete

 two tone green nails for summer '10
 very refreshing kasi talaga ang GREEN sa eyes


 plain frosted violet nails with flower and heart sticker
(umarte lng ako, may nagregalo kasi eh)


 frosted red and violet nails 
(long and round tip, very simple pero maganda)
 pictorial @ my kuya's car... haha!


 my nail art to my one and only sis
(sun flower inspired, naisip ko lang bigla)
 top view shot


 purple nails with tip silver glitters!
(shot @ d' office)


 my nails (left side), sister's nails (right side). on our way to Singapore
 (sorry blurred, biglaan kasi eh) 


 @ ayala makati while riding a TAXI
apple green & maroon nails
(on our way to airport papuntang DAVAO)


 my blue green crackle nail polish (white on base)

me and my crackle nail polish! (wahahah)


 purple nails with frosted green tip

shot @ our church. (Sept. '10, preparing for Christmas season)


 my silver and blue MATTE nail polish-- LEFT hand
(ewan ko ba bakit ganyang design, magulo isip ko eh)

right hand -- Tiger Inspired
(mas gusto ko toh, ok bah?!)


 matte blue with silver accent (nails last octoberr)

silver with blue accent
my birth month nails (syempre dapat maganda ^__^)


inverted color per nails
Simple yet ELEGANT... hehe! lavvett!


 my christmas nails! yeahey! 
nakulangan ako kaya.............  ^____^

I add some crystal heart shape @ the lower right tip to complete the design
(its a gift from my office buddy GAR2G...)
very cute! TNX TOL ^____^


one of my longest square cut nails ^__^
black for the base and blue green nail polish from my ninang LYNN

purple and fuchsia pink for the diagonal tip (alternate ulit para maarte)
special TNX to my CHUNKZ (Micah prieto) for the purple FACESHOP nail polish!
Laaavvveettt! ^____^


 two color design (very simple but cutie slashhh yummy)
I'm using again my favorite blue green polish and the pink faceshop from micah

my right hand with my blue and yellow CRAZY BANDS!

hehe! and this is ME! with my yummy nails! ^___^
(actually my sakit po ako nyan, nasa car ako on my way to hospital)
tindi noh! nakuha ko pang magpicture! haha!


 my sister's fingernails with her favorite color "PINK"... hahah!
(combination of lines and curves)

Pink & Black for a "cute rocker chick style"
as far as I remember, eto yung nails nya nung umatend cya ng ball night nila.

Marami pang pix... but for now eto na muna.. ^____^


All I ever wanted is to express my CREATIVITY in a different way.
I super duper LOVE my NAILS… That’s why I always want it to be colorful & artistic.
I hope you enjoyed my pictures! ‘Coz I really want to SHARE it to YOU!
Basta do not forget, if u want something, Do it for the LORD...
^__________^

“Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.”
Psalms 37:4  

9 comments:

  1. ang bata days nya daw hi hi hi meaning ng d p sya maarte he he he! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang galing!!!!1 im so proud of u maria jeselle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. TNX GARA! to follow po tol yung mga MATURED nail arts ko. yihee! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. TNX Maria zenaida ancog for your beautiful comment! ttmmhst! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one bunso, beautiful blog kip it up, mwah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tnx mami gracia! ^___^ mwah mwah mwaaaahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. superrrrrr talented ka maam jeje..ayeeee! ikaw na talaga ang itinadhana. .:p

    ReplyDelete