Friday 7 October 2011

Nail Art Bonding with my Sister ^___^

My churchmate ate Abby gave me a six faceshop nail polish and a 
scented remover from Korea...
^____^

how's my floral bed sheet, wahahah! 
(kaloka tlga c mader, gggrrr!)


scented nail polish remover
(sa sobrang ganda ng lalagyan napagkamalan ng kapatid at nanay ko na PABANGO!)


She really knows kung ano ang gusto ko! ^___^
Kaya naman after an hour ginamit ko na sya!...(agad-agad teh! hahah!)


pink with silver and black for my sister's nails


at syempre ang maarte pose ni Jelaine


cerulean blue with red and silver accent for MY nails



me and my sister... heheh!



close up shot  ^____^


Supper THANKS ate Abby Sabino for your gift.
I will surely use it for more nail art designs, not only for myself but also to others.
(marami pa siyang pagagandahing kuko)

I'm very happy.... SALAMAT Po!...

^______^


"For GOD gives WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE and JOY
to a man who is good in HIS sight. "
Ecclesiastes 2:26


No comments:

Post a Comment