Thursday 8 September 2011

Angry Birds


 At first i'm not really interested to this game.
But when I saw my friends playing it... haha!
WOW! I love the GRAPHICS!
(cute cute naman ng animation ^__^)


That's the time where i decided to paint it...
(kaya ayun sis ko yung ginawa kong model haha!)

 the BASE COLOR
red, black, yellow, white and blue
draft sketch of the characters



draft of BIG RED & TINY

draft of SPEEDY and SOCKO



draft of SPLITTER and SPEEDY








BIG RED and TINY again (bestfriends)
Angry Birds... Yey!
 
Iam's favorite- BIG RED... with TINY- my favorite  ^__^
SPEEDY, SOCKO and SPLITTER

Angry Birds

My sister and her bird nails... haha!

close up shot
(umarte lang sa bintana)
photoshoot with my sister Jelaine Francisco

 almost 4hrs ko cya ginawa... grabeh!
I have HIGH FEVER when I painted it...
I have to finished it 'coz I have NO choice. hahah!
(takot ako sa kapatid ko eh)

Just kidding ^___^ 

picture during my HIGH FEVER (grabehh shhaaa!)


This is my Nail Art treat for my sister, a day before her flight to INDIA.
(para pagbalik ay meron akong PASALUBONG!) hehe!
That's why kahit na I'm Not Feeling Well, go go go parin! ^__^


TNX  SIS! Lablabyu!


"Above all, love each other deeply, 
because love covers over a multitude of sins."
1 Peter 4:8 

2 comments:

  1. galing talga ni jeselle. wala na akong ma say. ikaw na!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx Jadee... kaya mo rin yan noh!... tara dito turuan kita :) hehe!

    ReplyDelete