Thursday 19 January 2012

mah DICE ^___^

I can't sleep last night (January 18, 2012)
So, I decided to color my nails.
^____^

Let me show you some of my step by step pictures....

Matte BLACK for base color

ITIM na kuko, yeaahhh!

WHITE polish for diagonal shape


I used this BLACK matte polish

and the NAILENE WHITE pen from my tita JOSIE.....
TNX po tita! ^____^

then I put some dots according to the size of nails
(one dot for my small pinky)





I also add some SILVER dots

close up shot, hahah!


To complete the design, I add some RED tip





my both hands pic.

my SILVER, RED and colorless polish

THANKS to my sister Jelaine Francisco for this picture


YEAAHHH!!!
less than an hour, I'm already done.
But I have to stay awake for two hours to let it dry....
(good thing I have INSOMIA, hehehhh!)

"For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose."
Philippians 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment