Sunday 22 January 2012

Hand Pampering Package


Hi EVERYONE!
Actually, this is a very late blog!
I just want to share one of my surprise gifts for 
my mom and my sister last New Year.

I bought 3 good deals at cashcashpinoy.com, 
a Hand Pampering Package to Beauty and Butter 
(Mall of Asia branch).

It’s my first time to have my nails done by other person 
kaya naman I’m very excited to avail this package. 
And naisip ko na it can be a good “all girls bonding” 
for the three of us, ‘coz it’s been a long time 
since nung lumabas kaming magkakasama. 
But this time kakaiba toh, ‘coz we never tried to have a 
nail package sa mga malls, kasi nga mejo may KAMA cya, 
what I mean is KAMAHALAN.

Diba?!... Dibahhh?!... (ohh ako lang talaga ang namamahalan, heheh!)

Anyway, 
TNX to CASHCASHPINOY for having a deal like this. 
Dahil nasakatuparan ang mga pangarap naming gawin, ahahahah!

Finally, Last December 29, 2011 (Thursday) 
natuloy na kami sa Hand Pampering Package namin
For only 435 pesos it includes Hand Spa, Manicure, Nail Art Services and a Signature Beauty and Butter Cologne of our Choice (valued at P870) 
Naka less kami ng 50%
YEAHHHH!

Two days before, I  ask my sister to call for reservation, 
kaya naman we go straight to the place.

GOOD VIBES ang lahat before we enter the 
Beauty and Butter shop, then I talk to the receptionist
 and tell her about our reservation. 
Until she answered me
“Sorry ma’am but your name is not on our list”
Gooosshhh! 
Gulat ako sa sagot nya
kaya hindi ko napigilan nanLAKI ang maliliit kong mga mata! 
Can you imagine that! O_O wheeeww!

So, before ako ma-BV (bad vibes) I talk to my sister na cya nalang
ang kumausap regarding our reservation. 
The receptionist answered us in a very nice way 
“Sorry ma’am baka hindi lang po naisulat sa list yung name ninyo”. 
Then I said, “Its ok, nangyari na eh, 
sana we can avail the package now, kasi we’re from CAVITE pa 
and nagpunta lang kami dito just for this, 
I hope you can understand 
( with matching SMILEY face ^___^ )

After that, they told us to have a sit, and they will do something about it.
In fairness to them, after some minutes of waiting,
tinawag agad nila kame, and told us we’re next.

^____^


BEAUTY & BUTTER @ Mall of Asia

my sister Jelaine sitting @ waiting area

my MOMMY,
(cya ang unang nilinisan sa aming tatlo)

their available NAIL ART choices of designs

cleaning of my MOM's nails

AYAN! sitting pretty na si mader! ^___^

Jelaine, busy sa pagPILI ng kanyang design
( hindi cya excited, nakahubad na cya ng shoes, hahah! )

sa WAKAS, nkapili na cya!!! at ayun na nga ang napili nya!

while waiting ( naka SMILE parin )

ayan ako nung medyo na bored nahhh..... HALA!

Naisip ko yung BLOG ko kaya napa SMILE ako bigla ^___^
Ganda ng wallpaper ng Beauty and Butter.

si mommy parang maglalaba lang oh!

scrubbing session (with warm water) SAARRAAPP!!

ayan, START na rin si Jelaine (ayaw humarap ni ate, STOLEN daw gusto nya)

they have flat screen TV (in front of my mommy's chair)

seryoso na si Jelaine ohhh

eto nman parang manganganak lang! ahhaha!

with my mommy
( nangungulit lang ako during her hand spa )

exfoliation and soaking
ayaw nya daw magpapicture, pero wala parin siyang magawa

SARAP ng feeling, so RELAXING
( Inantok na tuloy si mommy, heheheh! )

its MAH TURN!
grabeh struggles ko dyan bago makapunta sa stage na yan!
Muntik ko na masipa yung babae sa sobrang KILITI ko! bwahahahah!
Kala ko kasi madali lang, mahirap pala!
^___^

ayun na ang mga kuko ko, nakasalang na!

para mabilis matuyo, kailangan daw nito!
( how I wish sana may ganito ako sa bahay, heheh )

we're done!
( my sister JELAINE )

approve sa alright
( GALING NILA! )

Jelaine's nails


my nails
( girl na girl noh, heheh )

ang apat kong mga daliri

close up shot



my MOMMY's RED nails

my MOM and SISTER's nails
( girl na girl noh, heheh )

Something About the Package:
     ·  Hand Spa – with a series of a relaxing massage, exfoliation and soaking, 
                  dead skin cells and callous are removed, revealing a much softer hands.
     ·  Manicure - a beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands. 
                  It prevents formation of hangnails and other nail damages, leaving you with a clean 
                  and well trimmed fingernails.
     ·  Nail Art – A fun way to glam up your everyday look! 
                  Have your nails decorated with a unique and funky design of your choice!

^_____^

Kahit na nagkaroon ng konting tensyon sa simula,
I can still say na okey ang Beauty & Butter... (highly recommended)
Kasi sobrang maasikaso sila, and mababait ang mga staff.
Super nagENJOY kaming tatlo sa bonding namin.
I will surely try another package with Beauty & Butter...
YOU should try it also, the BEST!

"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones."
Proverbs 17:22


No comments:

Post a Comment