Wednesday 9 November 2011

promise is a PROMISE . . .



God has made a promise to all those who love Him
He has promised each one of us a crown of life
 that we will wear for eternity!


I'm very happy and blessed after reading this short article from the internet.
So I decided to share and post it here in my blog.
^___^

Like God, we also have promises to other people,
maybe to our love ones like family, friends and even partners in life.
Not as BIG as God's Promise,
but still, it's a commitment of oneself to do or give,
and someone is expecting for it.

It's not about how small or big our promise will be,
'coz for me it's just
You have a PROMISE and you have your WORD.

Speaking of PROMISES,
I would like you to meet my church mate friend,
NIKKI SABINO  ^__^

I have a promise to her,
and a promise is a PROMISE.
So this is it! 
let me show you our NAIL ART bonding...


1st step: color SILVER for the base

2nd step: BLACK thick vertical line 

3rd step: RED tip


SILVER dots for finale



let it dry, then apply some colorless for a better result 

my friend NIKKI


Promise Accomplished!
Hope you like it...
^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment